A fresh coat of paint. New area rugs. Beautiful, recently planted shrubs. Is the seller trying to make a good impression or cover trouble spots in their home? Would you be able to tell? We can.
Buying a home in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut is expensive enough without facing unexpected problems that can cost you thousands in repairs and threaten your family’s safety. The qualified home inspectors at Mark’s Inspections are here to protect your investment by detecting issues you might not even notice, such as:
- Hidden structural damage including weakened foundations
- Dangerous fire hazards in old and unsafe wiring and circuits
- Pending plumbing issues and past water damage
- Aging heating and air systems that might break down at any time
- Improper landscaping and grading that could lead to moldy basements
or damaged foundations
We’re experienced and trusted Westchester home inspectors, who can assist you with all your home inspection needs. If you’re looking for a home inspector in Yonkers, White Plains, Ossining, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Mt. Vernon or the Bronx, give us a call or learn more about our home inspection services now.
- Personal Income Tax Preparation
- New Business Setup
- Business Taxes, including
- Sales Tax
- Financial Statements
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Planning
- Training for Accounting Software (such as Excel, Word & Quickbooks)
- Flexible hours – available to meet at your home or office on your schedule
Services (Residential and Commercial):
A full-service agency all about advertising, marketing, content, promotion for your business or organization or you.
Hudson Design was established by Architect James M. Copeland in 1986 to offer a seamless composite of services in project planning, architecture, and interior design.
Hudson Design is a creative, highly motivated and close-knit studio of Architects and designers. They have worked together for over 20 years. They thrive in collaboration and believe the strength of their designs is rooted in their diverse backgrounds, broad areas of expertise, and passion for details.
The Law Offices of Michael M. Attanasio, Esq. offers the following product(s): Attorney at law; Real estate, Wills, trusts & estates, Probate, Criminal law, DWI, Personal Attention.
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Law
- Foreclosure Defense & Loan Modification
- Bankruptcy & Debt Settlement
- Real Estate
- Matrimonial Law & Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Criminal Law
Constitution Marsh Audubon Center and Sanctuary is a unique and beautiful tidal marsh located in Putnam County, New York, and serves as vital natural habitat in the Hudson River Estuary. It is located in Putnam County, New York on the east shore of the Hudson River, just south of the village of Cold Spring. The marsh is an Audubon New York Important Bird Area, a New York State Bird Conservation Area, and is designated as a Significant Coastal Fish and Wildlife Habitat.