A fresh coat of paint. New area rugs. Beautiful, recently planted shrubs. Is the seller trying to make a good impression or cover trouble spots in their home? Would you be able to tell? We can.
Buying a home in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut is expensive enough without facing unexpected problems that can cost you thousands in repairs and threaten your family’s safety. The qualified home inspectors at Mark’s Inspections are here to protect your investment by detecting issues you might not even notice, such as:
- Hidden structural damage including weakened foundations
- Dangerous fire hazards in old and unsafe wiring and circuits
- Pending plumbing issues and past water damage
- Aging heating and air systems that might break down at any time
- Improper landscaping and grading that could lead to moldy basements
or damaged foundations
We’re experienced and trusted Westchester home inspectors, who can assist you with all your home inspection needs. If you’re looking for a home inspector in Yonkers, White Plains, Ossining, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Mt. Vernon or the Bronx, give us a call or learn more about our home inspection services now.