Dear Real Estate Clients,
I apologize for the:
- Overall Unawareness
- Sloppy Follow Up
- Inability to Educate
- Poor Attitude
- Less Than Speedy Response Time
- Lack of Responsibility
- Statements Based Loosely on Fact
And general failure to act appropriately with utmost confidence and competence!
SELLERS AND BUYERS alike take heed! Your Realtor is a professional, your advocate, your educator during the process. Please be aware of what to expect, don’t get caught off guard.
Here are some questions to ask when interviewing an agent to represent you in any real estate transaction:
- What is your response time?
- Where are your reviews published?
- What kind of resources do you have?
- May I have a copy of the list?
- What is your list price to sale price ratio?
- What is your average days on market?
- Do you have marketing services?
- Do those marketing services include internet marketing?
- Please explain internet marketing?
- Do you know the trends in this area?
- Do you have what it takes to represent me?
- What makes you different? special?
It’s not about how much we’ve sold, that we’re #1, that the company is large, or that an agent’s recognition is placed ahead of what serves people best. It’s about the best that we Realtors can be to put you first, serve your needs, answer your questions, return your calls/texts/emails and perform the due diligence it takes to protect you and your largest asset whether selling. buying or investing.
If we happen to have an office where you live, we can be of service to you…if you live anywhere else we can be of service to you there too! Real estate is global and if the right tactics and strategies are employed then it makes no matter where we are. It’s all about the engagement, the competence, the understanding of our performance and the desire to be educated about the process and our product (a home). To be delighted and thrilled with the personal attention and enthusiasm you receive from your Realtor and about how your lifestyle connects to the community you choose to live in. Hooray!
Again, I’m sorry you were not informed about what to expect when making the largest purchase of your life because it’s critical to a understand how we can be of service to you!
Cafe Realty is a hand-crafted, small batch, privately owned, boutique Real Estate Company offering highly specialized, high-tech, personal service for sellers, buyers and investors. Ask us how we can offer you the world class service you deserve.
Cafe Realty 239 Lexington Ave Mt Kisco NY 10549
914-666-7792 CafeRealtyNY.com info@CafeRealtyNY.com