- It is in the Hudson River Valley! Nothing more beautiful than living near a great natural resource. The Southern Waterfront Park and Trailway has a one-mile trail that is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Median Sales Price jumped from $157,500 to $280,000 from June 2017 – June 2018 up 77.8%! And in the last 12 months rose from $265,000 to $290,000 a 9.4% increase.
- New retailers, restaurants, artist’s lofts, music venues and waterfront events. History, architecture food and culture in every corner. The people are real friendly and down to earth.
- Easy access to NYC via Metro North RR. A beautiful ride on the Hudson line from GCT to Poughkeepsie with Cold Spring and Beacon along the way.
- Passionate local business owners infusing life and vibrancy into a city established as a distinct locale by travelers from the Hudson River in the 1600s.
Check out athe amzing penthouse coop at Peekskill Towers https://caferealtyny.com/homes-for-sale-details/1-LAKEVIEW-DRIVE-PH1-PEEKSKILL-NY-10566/4748892/73/
Cafe Realty is an independent real estate brokerage serving the Hudson River Valley. 914-230-0650 direct.